Car crashes lead to more serious injuries and more claims of negligence than any other kind of accident. People get rear-ended, broad-sided, and hit head-on. The results are often terrible and sometimes fatal. These accidents usually happen because the other driver wasn’t paying attention.
Motorcycle Crash – Whiplash Injury – Drunk Driving Accidents
When an accident is someone else’s fault and you have no way to pay medical bills or support your family while you’re out of work, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer and car accident attorney who’s familiar with every kind of situation on our streets and highways.
- Auto accidents: A common cause of brain injury, spinal injury, and wrongful death
- Motorcycle accidents: Very violent because of the unprotected nature of motorcycles
- Accidents involving trucks and commercial vehicles
- Wrongful death events
- Drunk driving accidents: These cases allow you to sue for punitive damages
- Distracted driving accidents: Caused by people texting, calling, eating, or sleeping
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
- Head and neck injuries, spinal injuries, burns, traumatic brain injuries
- Accidents involving pedestrians and bicyclists
- Insurance coverage claims
Sapp Law Firm Charleston Auto Accident Lawyer
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, car accident attorney Benjamin Sapp urges you to follow these priorities:
- Get medical care immediately. Schedule follow-ups with the same provider. Seeing a doctor creates an injury record, which will be helpful in any litigation.
- Don’t speak with insurance company reps if they come to your door. They are not on your side, no matter how friendly they seem.
- Hire a skilled personal injury attorney, not just your family lawyer. When so much is on the line, you need experience with the right kind of law to be successful.
Proud to Serve the Lowcountry of South Carolina
If you’ve been involved in an accident, you may be entitled to the cost of medical treatment, the cost of restoring your vehicle, compensation for lost work time, plus the many other losses you may experience: disability, disfigurement, stress, depression, or the inability to enjoy life’s common pleasures. Call Summerville, SC car accident attorney Benjamin Sapp at 843-549-5923 to learn more about how we can help.
Charleston, SC Car Accident Attorney, Truck Accident Attorney, & Much More
Call it “everyday law” — all the practice areas that most people will need in an entire lifetime. Sapp Law Firm is a resource to people living in South Carolina’s Lowcountry who need to answer important legal challenges but don’t care to do it through a big, impersonal firm.
Benjamin Sapp provides essential counsel in a wide variety of practices:
We handle every kind of motor vehicle accident, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and accidents involving other types of vehicles. In addition, we represent claimants in workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, and product liability cases.
We represent individuals going through divorce, both contested and uncontested. We also assist with child custody and support, visitation rights, alimony/spousal support, property division, modification and enforcement, prenuptial agreements, adoption, and establishing paternity.
We represent all sides in both commercial and residential real estate matters, including closings, tenant-landlord issues, and homeowners’ associations. We also draft contracts, buy-sell agreements, and lease agreements, and we assist with closings.
In addition to our real estate transactional work, we assist businesses with drafting and reviewing buy-sell agreements, employment contracts, inheritance issues, foreclosures, and other issues.
Some disputes can’t be resolved without going to court. Sapp Law Firm represents individuals and businesses in breach of contract cases, disputes involving real estate, contested wills, and other situations.
A will is an act of love to those who survive you. We assist families with the thinking that goes into a proper will, as well as with the actual drafting. We also help with living wells and powers of attorney.
Estates are complex, and probate needs to be done to the letter of the law. Probate lawyer Benjamin Sapp helps settle estates, guides clients through the probate process, and provides assistance with heirs’ property issues.
If you or a family member have gotten in trouble with the law, you can turn to the Sapp Law Firm for defense that is knowledgeable, effective, and discreet.
Contact Car Accident Attorney Benjamin Sapp
Whatever your legal problem, chances are that the Sapp Law Firm of Summerville, SC can guide you toward a positive resolution. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us by calling 843-549-5923. Car accident attorney Benjamin Sapp is ready to help you with your legal needs.