Car crashes lead to more serious injuries and more claims of negligence than any other kind of accident. People get rear-ended, broad-sided, and hit head-on. The results are often terrible and sometimes fatal. These accidents usually happen because the other driver wasn’t paying attention.
Motorcycle Crash – Whiplash Injury – Drunk Driving Accidents
When an accident is someone else’s fault and you have no way to pay medical bills or support your family while you’re out of work, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer and car accident attorney who’s familiar with every kind of situation on our streets and highways.
- Auto accidents: Auto accidents are all too common. Although many are minor, others cause serious damage. In the worst cases, people are hurt—or even killed. If you or a family member have been hurt in a car accident (including brain injury, spinal injury, and wrongful death), contact our car accident lawyer in Walterboro to learn how we can help you get the compensation you’re entitled to.
- Motorcycle accidents: You love the freedom that comes with riding your motorcycle. But the unprotected nature of these vehicles means that when they’re involved in an accident, it’s usually serious. Our motorcycle accident attorney will help you get the compensation you’re entitled to so you can have peace of mind while you recover.
- Accidents involving trucks and commercial vehicles: Tractor trailers and other commercial vehicles are much larger than your passenger car, truck, or SUV. When you’re involved in an accident with them, the damages to your car will likely be greater — and the risk for bodily harm is greater, too. If you’ve been injured by an accident involving a large truck or commercial vehicle, let us help you get the settlement you deserve.
- Wrongful death events: When you’ve lost a loved one in an accident, there’s little that can console you. But as you deal with your grief, don’t forget that you have rights. If you’ve had a family member who was killed due to someone else’s actions or negligence, call our office for a consultation. We’ll do everything we can to get justice for your loved one and those they’ve left behind.
- Drunk driving accidents: Were you hurt in an auto accident that was caused by a drunk driver? These cases allow you to sue for punitive damages. Work with Charleston, SC personal injury lawyer Benjamin Sapp to get the compensation you’re entitled to for your physical, mental, and emotional injuries and related losses.
- Distracted driving accidents: Distracted driving accidents are on the rise, both in the Lowcountry and across the United States. These wrecks are caused by people who are texting, calling, eating, sleeping, or not paying attention behind the wheel. It sounds innocent enough but the consequences can be life-changing. Tell us your story and we’ll tell you how we can help with your case.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents: It’s always a hassle when another driver hits your vehicle. But it’s even worse when that driver is uninsured or underinsured. In this case, you run the risk of not getting paid for the damage to your vehicle or any injuries suffered. Our attorney will step in and make sure the insurance companies involved are doing all they can to support you.
- Head and neck injuries, spinal injuries, burns, traumatic brain injuries: Any injury you suffer due to someone else’s negligence is life-altering. But some are more severe than others and can truly change the rest of your life. If you’ve suffered a head or neck injury, a spinal cord injury, a traumatic brain injury, or burns, make sure you’re receiving the maximum compensation you’re entitled to. Hire a Charleston personal injury lawyer who will be by your side every step of the way.
- Accidents involving pedestrians and bicyclists: Pedestrians and bicyclists are at a much greater risk of serious injury than people who are driving vehicles. Distracted driving, speeding, and other issues can cause a car to clip even the most cautious walker or rider. If you’ve been hurt, you have rights. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Insurance coverage claims: Did an insurance company get involved after your accident? Don’t settle for less than the maximum settlement you’re entitled to. Working with a personal injury attorney is often the best way to make sure you’re getting the appropriate compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and other expenses.
Sapp Law Firm Charleston Auto Accident Lawyer
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, car accident attorney Benjamin Sapp urges you to follow these priorities:
- Get medical care immediately. Schedule follow-ups with the same provider. Seeing a doctor creates an injury record, which will be helpful in any litigation.
- Don’t speak with insurance company reps if they come to your door. They are not on your side, no matter how friendly they seem.
- Hire a skilled personal injury attorney, not just your family lawyer. When so much is on the line, you need experience with the right kind of law to be successful.
Proud to Serve the Lowcountry of South Carolina
If you’ve been involved in an accident, you may be entitled to the cost of medical treatment, the cost of restoring your vehicle, compensation for lost work time, plus the many other losses you may experience: disability, disfigurement, stress, depression, or the inability to enjoy life’s common pleasures. Call Walterboro, SC car accident attorney Benjamin Sapp at 843-549-5923 to learn more about how we can help.
Charleston, SC Car Accident Attorney, Truck Accident Attorney, & Much More
Call it “everyday law” — all the practice areas that most people will need in an entire lifetime. Sapp Law Firm is a resource to people living in South Carolina’s Lowcountry who need to answer important legal challenges but don’t care to do it through a big, impersonal firm.
Benjamin Sapp provides essential counsel in a wide variety of practices:
We handle every kind of motor vehicle accident, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and accidents involving other types of vehicles. In addition, we represent claimants in workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, and product liability cases.
We represent individuals going through divorce, both contested and uncontested. We also assist with child custody and support, visitation rights, alimony/spousal support, property division, modification and enforcement, prenuptial agreements, adoption, and establishing paternity.
We represent all sides in both commercial and residential real estate matters, including closings, tenant-landlord issues, and homeowners’ associations. We also draft contracts, buy-sell agreements, and lease agreements, and we assist with closings.
In addition to our real estate transactional work, we assist businesses with drafting and reviewing buy-sell agreements, employment contracts, inheritance issues, foreclosures, and other issues.
Some disputes can’t be resolved without going to court. Sapp Law Firm represents individuals and businesses in breach of contract cases, disputes involving real estate, contested wills, and other situations.
A will is an act of love to those who survive you. We assist families with the thinking that goes into a proper will, as well as with the actual drafting. We also help with living wells and powers of attorney.
Estates are complex, and probate needs to be done to the letter of the law. Probate lawyer Benjamin Sapp helps settle estates, guides clients through the probate process, and provides assistance with heirs’ property issues.
If you or a family member have gotten in trouble with the law, you can turn to the Sapp Law Firm for defense that is knowledgeable, effective, and discreet.
Contact Car Accident Attorney Benjamin Sapp
Whatever your legal problem, chances are that the Sapp Law Firm of Walterboro, SC can guide you toward a positive resolution. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us by calling 843-549-5923. Car accident attorney Benjamin Sapp is ready to help you with your legal needs.